– HUNG C. CHOW, General Manager/Golf Professional The Virtues Golf Club, Nashport OH
– DAVID KINNELL, PGA Director of Golf Pine Hills Golf Club, Hinckley OH
– JOE RAHNIS, Director of Golf Operations Baltimore County Golf, Towson MD
– RUSSELL GARTNER, PGA Director of Golf Operations Boone County Golf Courses, KY
– ALEC GRANT, PGA Golf Professional Washtenaw Golf Club, Ypsilanti MI
– ROB HIGBY, Director of Golf Operations and Marketing CRC Golf Courses, Cincinnati OH
– JIM MASON, PGA Director of Golf at Pendleton Golf Course, Ruther Glen VA
– RAY FINNEARTY, PGA Owner/Director of Operations New Era Golf, Columbus OH
– SEAN SWIDZINSKI, PGA Head Professional Olde Stonewall Golf Club, Ellwood City PA
– RAY HEADLEY, Owner/Director of Golf Sable Creek Golf Course, Hartville OH
– BRIAN BOLTZ, GENERAL MANAGER – CROSS CREEK GOLF CLUB, BELTSVILLE MD
Craig had a long and rewarding career as a PGA professional and has extensive experience in golf course operations. Craig has lead the Midwest Division since it began in 2008 and has been an integral part of its huge growth and success. Craig resides in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Bud has been with the company since 2001. His background in publishing and advertising was the perfect match for TeeTime and he now leads the Mid-Atlantic Division of the company. Bud, originally from southeast Virginia, has recently located to Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina.
Mike has joined the company in 2022 as a key component of our future growth. Mike has extensive sales and marketing experience and has been tasked with two major roles. Based out of Columbus, OH, Mike with be assisting Craig Immel in directing the Midwest Division. Mike will also be assisting with administrative and production related tasks at the corporate level.